Monday, July 09, 2007

Eagles on MySpace!

For real this time. No more stupid MySpace posers trying to pass themselves off as the Eagles - it's the real deal!

Eagles Official Myspace Page

I love it. Now all they need to do is put up some videos on YouTube and they will have truly taken full advantage of the current internet trends.

(Finally I can have an Eagles song on my MySpace profile! Excuse me, I'm off to "friend" them and tell my other MySpace pals.)

P.S. Frey's bassist on his solo tours, Jonathan Clark, has his own MySpace Music Page. Check it out!

Add a comment.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger midnight Jack said...

Nice page. Feel free to add a link to my page. I am Glenns Co-writer and I'm very proud of that.
thanks
JackTempchin

9:36 AM  
Blogger midnight Jack said...

Oh, here is my web page link.

"peacefuleasyfeeling.com"

thanks, Jack Tempchin

9:37 AM  
Blogger greg said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:12 PM  
Blogger greg said...

I've got a song that Midnight Jack might be able to help with ....Its called "Walking through my nights"...It would be perfect for Glenn with some writing help from Jack...I'm Greg Valentine and its on my "Soundclick" page..just google "greg valentine" and "soundclick" at the same time....sorry I didn't know how else to reach You.Thanks Greg

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
................................
academic term papers-Essay Writing Help

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home