Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Glenn Frey on Today Show and Radio Interviews

Looks like Glenn is getting things off the ground promotion-wise!

  • On April 25 at 7:40 am Eastern, Glenn's radio interview with Washington DC's Big100.3 FM will be aired. You can listen to it on the Big100.3 site (thanks Ali)
    This was also posted on their Facebook (thanks Verna):
    "Just spoke with Glenn Frey for 20 minutes. He's AWESOME. I won't air the entire interview, just the highlights tomorrow. I will post the entire interview on my PODCAST at www.TheBigDC.com tomorrow after my show. He's fired up to visit DC, and I'm doing everything in my power to get him to visit the studio and play a few songs live during the morning show. Tommy"

  • Glenn will be appearing on NBC's Today Show, as he stated to Mark and Brian. Keep an eye out for the date!


  • You can download the April 23 interview on the Mark and Brian show from their site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home