Saturday, February 10, 2007

Eagles working on Eagle-izing new song

At Pebble Beach this week, Glenn Frey mentioned something interesting. He said that the song he performed in his solo concerts last July entitled "I Love to Watch a Woman Dance" was currently being worked on by Don Henley and Timothy B. Schmit in his absence. He said that the song had been around for about eight years, but that Don and Timothy were laying down harmonies in order to "Eagle-ize" it, in his words. I guess we can assume this track will be on the upcoming album!

Post a comment.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cowrona Girl said...

I can't wait!! I saw Glenn perform that song in Orillia and I've been longing to hear it again. (sigh) And I'm hoping of course that 'Cloudy Days' is on their next album too. They sure know how to tease a girl!

10:17 PM  
Blogger soda said...

Me neither. I was at the Orillia shows too. He really sold that song, didn't he?

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home