Saturday, April 01, 2006

...and more downloads

This week, I put up an .mpg of Glenn doing "Slow Down" in Tokyo for the Allnighter tour. I think that's Christopher Cross with him but I'm not sure. The quality of the video is not the greatest, though. I'd give it about a C-. As far as the audio, it's an .mp3 of Ol' 55 from Springfield in 1975. You know, that song Glenn kept saying for Millennium interviews that they'd never played live. Oops! Download them on the Glenn Frey/Eagles Multimedia Download page.

Also, I made a page for random fun downloads that will stay up. Not sure what I'm going to put on it yet, except I put up Glenn's appearance on the 1985 MTV awards and a couple other things. Check it out here!

Finally, Paige informed L&M about a petition one can sign to get Glenn a star on a "walk of fame" in Michigan. Details here.

Frey Sightings

Post a comment.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home