Friday, April 14, 2006

Another solo date and new site feature

The Fast Lane has received info that Glenn will do another solo date in Mt. Pleasant, MI on July 20! As of yet a link to buy tickets is not available, but it's exciting news anyway! I'd go, but I'm worried he might be freaked out by me following him around. I sure want to, though!

And this seems like a good time to unveil something I've been working on for a few weeks now: The Glenn Frey Solo Tour Archive. I've done a lot of research but the only way that thing will be filled out is if people send me further information, so please do, if you have it!

Frey Sightings
  • A cute article about Winslow, Arizona that mentions Frey is here
  • Glenn Frey and the other Eagles are on the list of people one must avoid if concerned about getting bird flu in this joke piece

Post a comment.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home