Sunday, October 01, 2006

Downloads and reminiscing

Changed the downloads - this week, the audio is Partytown from the Del Mar Fair 1985 (Mr. Frey gets a bit risque) and a video of Peaceful Easy Feeling from the Kirshner Rock Concert in 1974.

And on a personal note - it was about this time last year that I started working on building this site in earnest - designing the look, making the graphics, scanning photos, writing the biography and show summaries, typing up lyrics, liner notes, etc. - so it would be ready by Nov. 6. At the time, I never thought I would see Glenn Frey play live (even as an Eagle - they were just doing California at that point) and I certainly never thought I would meet him. What a year it's been! Anyway, the site has evolved a lot since then. It keeps growing and growing, with the help of several Frey fans. I'm pretty proud of our work - thanks guys!

P.S. It also helped me in my professional development - look at my cool class website I made using some similar design strategies! Let's hope it helps me get a job after I graduate.


Post a comment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home