Sunday, August 20, 2006

Strange Weather Interview Audio; New Photo Page: Downloads

Kate J. sent me a copy of a Strange Weather promotional interview - I put it up for download and also put up a transcription for those who'd rather read it.

WitchyMummy also let me know about some photos of the recent Frey show in Florida on a photo wire service, and with their arrival, I decided we had enough to make a Prelude to Obscurity Era photo page. I did this in spite of the fact that "Prelude to Obscurity Era - July 2006-Present" sounds a bit pessimistic! But hey, he's been using that to describe his solo career since 1982, so there's not too much bite left in it.

Of course, as usual, I have new downloads for this week. The video is Sexy Girl from Tokyo; the audio is Smuggler's Blues from Minneapolis 1995.

P.S. This isn't technically Frey info but I had to add - just saw the James Gang in Cleveland and they rocked the house hard-core. I highly recommend going if you appreciate guitar genius, although don't expect Eagles songs or even an Eagles concert vibe. A James Gang show is a whole 'nother animal - one that's a lot wilder.

Frey Sightings

Post a comment.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home