Thursday, February 16, 2006

Back from Pebble Beach - HOLY CRAP - and downloads

Well guys, I got back from Pebble Beach and I have to say that Glenn Frey is an awesome guy. He signed my Longbranch Pennywhistle album, gave me a signed golf ball, and was just really kind to me and my friend the whole time we were there (see photos of my goodies here). It's a long story that I posted in detail on Flip City, but suffice it to say he is definitely worthy of our fandom! While I didn't get a photo with him, here are some professional ones. And he was only two strokes off of the cut!

Also, put up new downloads on the multimedia page: my favorite live version of Peaceful Easy Feeling from the second night of the Hell Freezes Over taping, and a video of Outlaw Man from Seattle 1976

Frey Sightings

Post a comment.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home