Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pebble Beach, Pepsi, and Already Gone

I put up the clips of Frey from Day 2 of Pebble Beach (thanks Julie!) They're on my Pebble Beach 2007 page.

I also put up one of the versions of Frey's 1985 Pepsi commercial with Don Johnson on the Fun Stuff Video Page. It's the version where you have both "You Belong to the City" and "Better in the USA" (or, rather, the Pepsi-fied counterpart "Pepsi in the USA").

Finally, in honor of its winning On the Border Song Survivor, Already Gone is both the video and audio featured multimedia download. The video is from Houston 1976 and the audio is from Boston 1974. While I was personally pulling for Best of My Love to win, I have to give AG its props - it is one rockin' song.


Post a comment.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home